Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Disturbed: *grins darkly* Whatever he feels...I feel..say someone is sucking him off while I'm not even there..I'lls till feel it. So while we're both filling your wholes its like I'm fucking both of them at the same time.

*the Disturbed behind Tieya takes off his trousers revealing his already fully erect member and starts prodding it at the tailhole teasingly*
The OCA

Tieya: *her tail starting to swish once more, she gives a gentle soft moan to the prodding, her claws slowly starting to slide down the original Disturbed's chest* Hrrr... W-Wolfey....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *murs deeply and grins as his eyes flash and his pants whisp away with his member pointing right at her entrance* Hrrrr..ready T-Tieya? *starts rubbing his members head at her pussy entrance*

*the second Disturbed continues to prod her asshole while his paws lustfully caress the dragoness's buttcheeks*
The OCA

Tieya: *eyes widening, she blinks* H-How did he get from in front of me to behind me... *she shakes her head, before arching her head back, moaning gently* Oohhh... g-give it to me.... Wolfey...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *nods softly to her then starts to push his large member into Tieya's pussy while at the same time the second Disturbed plunges his member into the dragoness tailhole*
The OCA

Tieya: *gripping the closest solid thing, she starts to grasp it heavily as she moans loudly - her two holes expanding to take the two large members inside her, while sucking inside the one entering her tailhole* Oohhhhh... f-fill me.... mhhhrrr!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *as soon as "fill me" was said both him and the second Disturbed push their thick members deep into the dragoness and simultaniously start bucking into her. Both members pushing and pulling at the exact same time filling her completely* MMhhhh!!! God thats so good!! Hrrrr!!
The OCA

Tieya: *still gripping the solid object; her clear moans grow in volume, while her cunt slowly started to drip with her juices down the first Disturbed's huge cock, and thus to that, her tailhole growing even tighter around the second's* Hhaaaa.... ohhh yeeaahhh....!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds