Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
"Yeah..." Jade blushed, seeing Flynn's embarrassment.
Faiz looks around the ambience as well as his sensitive ears heard everything that Professor Badragon had tell. He looks back to Yoosei, smiling a bit. "Anyway, my friend, which house you'd prefer to go...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well...I hope you get into Slytherin. If not, I hope I get into whatever house you're in." Passhun said quietly, holding Ereth's paw in her own. "I don't think we have to worry about trolls and that sort of stuff, there's alot of teachers here. I'm sure we'll be safe."
Shakkar followed the group into the school, looking around at everything as he passed through the large doors. He looked to his side and realized that Alita was not there. He looked around the croud quickly trying to spot her.

"I hope she doesnt get herself in trouble...."

He tried to spot her in the croud, but most of them were taller than her, and he couldnt see her.

"I guess she will just have to take care of herself for now.. I'm sure I will find her during the sorting.."
The OCA
A rosy red formed underneath Ada's fur, blushing lightly from Charlie's reply, her sharp canine ears picking up every word. "Uh...wow..." The vixen didn't know how to react whilst she thought, Oooh, what do I say to that? I've never had anyone say that about me...especially a cute guy.... Ada's tail wagged quicker than usual before she answered quietly to the griffin, "And you're one of the sweetest guys I've ever met." She tried to turn away to hide the deep blush on her cheeks, nearly matching the crimson of her red fur as she entered the school with him.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Darky wasn't surprised in the slightest when Shakkar's attention was drawn away. Seems I was right with the first choice...I simply don't interest them he mused, his smirk returning.

Noticing another hooded figure at the top of a nearby staircase, Darky allowed his smirk to turn into a small smile. Seems I'm not the only one with something to hide.

In the back of his head, Darky pondered what house he would end up in. Though he felt Slytherin was fitting for him, the rumors he had heard about the people in them didn't do much to attract him.
Charlie cocked his head to the side and ruffled his plumage, "Did I just say a what I think I just said and did she say what I just think she sa...," said the griffin as he fainted from embarrassment falling to the floor with a thud.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alita looked around the entrance hall nervously, seperated from her brother by the large croud of students.

"looks like I am on my own for the moment.. I hope I find him later."
Ada gasped before looking back at Charlie who had fallen to the ground. "Charlie!" The fox girl blaming herself as she tried to help him, cursing herself for causing him such shock. "Shoot, I wish I had some sort of smelling salts spell." She looked over to the group of students walking by, asking, "Can someone please give me a hand over here or get a professor, my friend's fainted.", before returning watching over him, glad he was still breathing lightly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The dark figure rolled his yellow piercing eyes at the sight of the child who just collapsed "I knew it..this is gonna be a long year." he spoke to hims. Quietly and swiftly he swung himself over the staircase's rail landing on the floor. With a deep sigh he quickly walked through the crowd of pups, kittens and lizard childeren "Light breathing, deep redness in the facial region.." he rolled his eyes once again "..fainting...pathetic.." he said reaching back into his pocket and pulled out a vial with pink liquid in it. He knelt down before poping the cork and and waved it under the griffon's nose which was a relatively strong smelling potion...very potent.
The OCA