Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
Ereth said "i wonder where the entrance is? there doesnt appear to be one. well on this side of it that is." He notices a cloud go over the moon, and it becomes dark. but some of the boats have lights on them. Ereth took advantage of this darkness and flew off of the boat, his red leathery wings fully extended, and around to one of the sides of the castle. not seeing an entrance, he returns to the boat. he said "i wonder where that door could be?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Passhun laughs softly. "Ereth.....it's a magic castle, you don't expect to just see a door in a magical castle, do you?"
OOC: we should stop posting, we are getting close to the flood limit.

that means we have to wait for someone else to post =(

i'm going to bed anyways. i have to get up for school tomorrow.

g'night
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flynn wagged his tail gratefully and sat, glad that Jade was coming to join him.

OOC: -_-;; Sorry bout that.
Jade looked at the castle dreamily. I really can't believe I'm here...

OOC: No problem, senjie. ^_^
Ooc:Every one Pleas wait for Crimson to Post

Ic:

"UM..uh Ada is this your first time on a boat?" Charlie asked nervously as he blushed in the dim light as he looked away from the young fox vixen.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Crimson: *death rays college* Sorry about the delay.

A small giggle left the vixen before she answered, "Nah, I've gone on a few fishing trips with my family." The young witch looked to see a slight blush on the griffin's cheeks whilst the sun continued to set behind the castle. "Relax Charlie, you shouldn't be nervous about riding on a boat." Ada gently rested a paw on his shoulder whilst her tail swished a little.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: What about me and Disturbed as well?

IC:

Kurtz, now sitting in the boat along with Manic, looked at all the other boats, and the dragon was quick to give a slight laugh. "All in boats... how traditional."

"Hey, be quiet, it's nice to be on boats!" Manic spoke quickly, before looking back at Snow; as he started to make room for her on the boat. "Come on, sis!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Just for the CW your characters will get an extra ass beating in potions class XD

IC:

Snow giggled as she quickly sat down next to Manic "This is stylish I think, I like it." she said leaning over to her brother to try and see the school "Oh there it is!! Oh its all lit up..its so pretty!"
The OCA
the boats were now close to the shore, and Ereth eagerly waited for them to land, now kind of sleepy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan