Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Saphire: Oh..no I...I havent *ears perk up* How about..a photo with their daddy? *giggles* It'll look so cute
The OCA

Nath: *chuckling happily, he nods* Well... alrighty!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
15151 :3

Saphire: Here..hold Snow while I run and get the camera *gently places Snow on Nath's lap then gently gets up to go get the camera*

Snow: *blinks as she is placed on Nath's lap but looks up at him and smiles cutely*
The OCA

Nath: *blinking twice, he chuckles gently once again, before turning to face Snow, as he lowers his paw and just gently rubs it over Snow's head*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Snow: *murs and wags her tail happily, nuzzling into the paw*

Manic:: *eyes Nath's tail, he gets ready and pounces onto it*
The OCA

Nath: *lowering his head slightly, he chuckles, and turns to face Manic pouncing his tail* Heh... watch it, it might shake!~ *shakes his tail playfully*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Manic: *sits watching the tail carefully and tries to paw at it then tries to lunge at it*

Saphire: *walks in* Okay I got the cam..era..*giggles as she watches*
The OCA

Nath: *suddenly lifts up the tail quickly, chuckling as Manic would only be able to grip onto a little of the tail now* Hey, he's eager for the tail...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: Yeah I've noticed *giggles* might need the video camera instead

Manic: *keeps trying to jump at the tail but to no use as it was just out of his reach and starts panting as he grows a little tired from playing and just plops down on Nath's lap and rests*

Snow: *turns to look at Manic and giggles as she gives his nose a small lick*

Saphire: *eyes widen and quickly pulls up the camera and snaps a picture just as Snow licks Manic*
The OCA

Nath: *chuckles happily and looks at the two in his lap before moving his paw once again to just gently stroke over Manic* Heh... I think we can exaggurate 'adorable'.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds