Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Yoosei: well for a start I don't even know why all this happened... what was it that you happened to heard from someone else... you know fine.. don't tell me. geez.....
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

o.O
The OCA

Enough.

Kurtz: Random. *throws pie at Disturbed*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: fine *shrugs and walks away*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Disturbed: *takes the pie right in the face and chuckles loudly* WOOOOHH!!! *blinks and looks at Tieya trotting around naked* Hey Tieya!! *scrapes off some of the pie and chucks it at her*
The OCA

Kurtz: Can you at least laugh? *throws another pie, but at Yoosei's backside, chuckling playfully*

Tieya: Eep! *stumbles back with pie over her breasts, and blushes* W-Why you~?!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: Oh snap!! I'm wasting good pie!! I'll clean it up *dives his face into Tieya's breasts gobbling up the pie*
The OCA

Yoosei: *turns around, glaring at Kurtz and growling loud* do that again and you will pay the consequences *turns around again and keeps walking away*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: ....Fine! Be like that! I'm actually trying to lift the mood which you continue to prolong! *frowns even more and curses audibly at her* Jeez....

Tieya: *giggles even more, blushing, even though she stuffs a pie onto Disturbed's head* :3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *stops and eyes twitch* I just wanted to know what on Earth have I done wrong? Ya know I hate myself when I do something I shouldn't... and this time I don't even know what was it.. FINE... yes I will be this way.. let me suit myself like I let you suit yourself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions