Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

*backs up a dumptruck full of pillows and dumps them on Misty*
The OCA

Misty: You and the pillows....I swear.....
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA

Disturbed: *sticks his head out of the cap with a cigar in his mouth* Would you rather me throwin fridges?
The OCA

*blinks* NOO
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA

Disturbed: Good *tosses a waterballoon at Misty*
The OCA

Misty: >_O What's with you and throwing things at me?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Serin tumbled away from Marine and eyed the canister of tear gas. His tail twitched from one side to the other. He smiled, revealing a set row of ivory.

"Tear gas?" Drawing his legs and paws together, he readied for another pounce, this time at Raize. "All you had to do was ask to play!" He leapt for her.

Raize: *squints her eyes and Serins attempt to leap at her, with a swift motion she used Serian's momentum against him. She grabbed him by his neck and threw him to the ground quite hardly and put her boot to his neck, reaching back for her silenced Sub machine gun and puts it to the Jaguar's forehead* Nobody...leaps at me...*gives a low growl as she takes the safetly off her gun* Nobody...
The OCA
"I think we've got a winner here Marine." Serin said, wagging his tail. "She's touchy and spicy."

The High Marshall awed at him. "She just threatened you with her gun!"

"Yes, me."

"Oh, well," Marine shrugged at glanced at Raize. "Lets just say that position isn't new to him."

"But I know my boundries, no more pouncing for you then. Fun killer."

Raize: *closed her eyes and sighs softly as she lifts her gun and foot up moving off of Serin* Sorry...*tosses her gun to the ground*..sometimes I carry my work over to my social time and...I sometimes snap when people try to lunge at me like you did...
The OCA