Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Kurtz: There. *chuckles softly and lifts his tail up before tapping the key, which somehow is on the bed next to Kurtz's foot* Right there, near my foot, sweetie....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *she blushes cutely and then slowly pulls his member off her and crawls to near his foot just to grab the keys before turning around and crawling to on top of him and use the keys to unlock the handcuffs from his wrists and from the poles* there
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *smiling happily, he rubs one of his wrists just gently, before cuddling Shiva close to him - licking her cheek just gently* Oh... you naughty ice queen, you actually enjoyed that? Hee-hee?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *giggles and blushes while nodding eagerly* of course I enjoyed that
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *grinning a little, he cuddles her close with his now free arms, before softly running his tongue over her cold lips* I don't know... maybe because I just want to make sure. *blushes even more then he was before*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *murrs and blushes while smiling* well now you are sure
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *he blushes as furiously as he can when hearing the comment, and chuckles nervously while still cuddling her* Awww.... I... I'm that, am I?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: oh yes you are *chuckles and then growls playfully and seductively as she places her cold hands on his cheeks and caresses them softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *chuckling softly, he starts to murr to the cold and soft carresing* Hey... want to carry on soon, sweetie? I think we're still horny... no? *he chuckles a little more while still blushing, his tail slowly snaking and wrapping around her thigh gently*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Marine simply shook his head. "Had to land here. No, can't go to a sane port a couple systems away, what would we be thinking then?" He spat to himself, nose filled with the smell of seed and excrement from the gaggle. "Damn that man..."