Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Kogi: *gives a soft smile with a soft blush* You..seem really nice, K-kyo..well to tell you the truth..I dont know anything about myself or my passed. Everytime I try to think about it I keep drawing blanks.

The person below me will try to comfort her?
The OCA
Kyo: Blanks? *he blinks, before softly moving his chair next to her, looking at her quietly* Well... that's odd.... are you sure you haven't got amnesia of sorts, Kogi?

The person below me shall crash to the floor anime-style.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*anime-style crash on the floor*

Kogi: No its not amnesia..I remember my name and stuff...I just dont remember anything from my past..*puts her head into her arms* I..just dont know..

The person below me will console her?
The OCA
Kyo: Come on... if you don't know what happened in the past, then that's good... at least, if you're past was a horrible one... you'd still be wrecked by it... *puts a paw softly on her shoulder and rubs it gently*

The person below me is smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kogi: *lifts her head up and looks at Kyo with tear fillled eyes* I..suppose you're right..*sniffs and wipes some tears and smiles softly*

The person below me sees a smile through the tears XD
The OCA
Kyo: Hey... a smile is always better then tears... don't cry... *he smiles a little weaker and softly moves his paw up to her eye and just softly wipes a few tears gently away*

The person below me... didn't expect that?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I know I did!! *jumps up and down*
Saphire: *pushes Disturbed into a closet and shuts it* Stop that! They're trying to have a moment *huffs*

Kogi:*blushes softly and smiles at Kyo wiping her tears* Look to the future right? Dont dwell on the pass and press forward?

The person below me agrees.
The OCA
Kyo: *he nods softly and chuckles* Yeah... we can't always look at the past... but we can't let it bother us all the time... we have to look forward for the better.

The person below has pepsi.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: No I'm locked in the closet!
Saphire: *spawns a pepsi and drinks it * Ahh
Disturbed: O.O I heard that!!

Kogi: *smiles cutely up at Kyo* Thank you, Kyo

The person below me is thanked
The OCA
Kyo: *he smiles and nods* No need to thank me, Kogi. *chuckles*

The person below me shall do something out of the ordinary.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds