Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Kogi: *blinks and looks up from her paws with the deep blush under her cheeks* You..a-are? B-but why I..I dont know you

The person below me will introduce themselves
The OCA
Kyo: Well.. you're new here... I'd rather be the one to talk to you because all the others are... to say the least, more different to me. *he smiled softly - still with the blush as he bows* I'm Kyosan... a person who is here always for your own personal needs and guidance. And you?

The person below me thinks he speaks truth.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*Nods* I say yes.

The person below me knows a new artwork has been submitted.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
*chuckles* I sure know

the person below me has made a comment already on that new submission
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yes I have *-* Mitsuki looks SOOO cute

Kogi:M-my name is..K-kogi..and...nice to m-meet you

The person below me is cutie :P
The OCA
Lawl. I'm cute, but I STILL SAY MITSUKI IS DAMN CUTE! XP XP XP XP XP XP

Kyo: Nice to meet you too, Kogi.... *he smiles softly while slowly getting up* So... uhm... shall we talk more over a drink? *grins as he turns and flicks his paws, before two bottles of water suddenly appear in his paws*

The person below me loves spam.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah I do

Kogi: *blinks and softly takes one of the glasses of water and takes a sip*Oh..okay..what do you w-want to talk about

The person below me will would love to have Saphire, Mitsuki, Dot, and Yoosei all in a cutie group pic..no yiffing just a cute picture X3
The OCA
...Yup.... would be lovely......................................

Kyo: I don't know... *he quickly grins before pointing to the seat behind Kogi, before sitting down in the seat that appeared behind him* But... how about we just talk about ourselves for now?

The person below me likes the idea.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kogi: O-oh okay..*softly sits down in the chair, as she sits her huge chest jiggles softly. Sitting up she looks at him blushing* Well theres not much to tell about me..

The person below me will start off.
The OCA
Kyo: *he glances at her chest as she sits down and blushes slightly, before looking up at her face* Well... I'm kind of a normal person with a normal job working at a place where I sort out jobs for people with IT skills. I... I'm one to go around having fun with friends and laughing the night away as well.

The person below me smiles?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds