Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Shiva: *slowly sits down on bed and raises an eyebrow as she looks at him* so Kurztie... you got any idea? *she asks calmly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *grins and pulls out the smaller box from the FUN box* Heh... I do. Want to have a huge glass of Rena Sauce before we continue? *wink*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva:*blinks and tilts head sideways* what is Rena Sauce?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Oh, just a little drink that can possibly increase the size of a person, possibly make parts of them expand, make them extremely horny... a good drink for this time, wouldn't you say? *pokes tongue out and winks seductively*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *blinks and then grins deviously* what a lovely drink huh.. *chuckles* sure I will drink it down *winks*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Heh... because I... *he takes half the bottles and grins deviously* Know what will happen when I drink these. *grins mischievously and licks lips* So, lets drink! *holds up one of the many bottles*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *blinks but then gently picks up one of the bottles* let's see what this can do *chuckles and drinks it down*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

(I'll help yah with this~~)

*as Shiva downs the bottle, the sauce immediately starts to take effect, making the frost queen's hormonal system go haywire, practically making her feel extremely horny all around her body, as her breasts expand just a little*

Kurtz: *chuckles and slowly downs his own bottle, as his cheeks flush a deep red - his member slowly starting to throb and stiffen up again, but his ballsack slowly expanding out again* Mmmm~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
13627 (thankies)

Shiva: *her body spasmed softly from the sudden feeling and she blinks when looking at him, and already drooling at the sight*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *grinning darkly, he finishes off the bottle, and chuckles, before facing Shiva* Well? Come on, let's get drunk on this thing~ *already drinking another bottle*

(We'll stop at 15 XP )
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds