Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
I know man!! Right after one I'm ready for another its crazy

Disturbed: *quickly lunges his tongue into Sally's pussy and swirls his thick tongue around pleasuring her entire pussy walls*

The person below me will get closer
The OCA
DMX: *Gets closer to Disturbed, his muzzle next to one of Sally's thighs* What do you want now?

Sally: *Moaning and still squirming in bliss, her orgasm very near from the wolf's heavenly treatments*

The person below me didn't expect that.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lawl!

Disturbed: *lifts his head up covered in juices and turns to DMX* I want to know...how would Sally like to do a 69 with me

The person below me will answer
The OCA
DMX: Can't you ask yourself? I was eating my lunch for my sake! *Growls and gets up then goes off*

Sally: Hrrrrr? *Gasps*

The person below me will ask her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: Sally...would you do a 69 with me?

The person below me who is Sally will answer
The OCA
DMX: I'm not Sally.

Dot: Oh, stop that! *Grabs DMX by his ear and pulls him away with her*

DMX: ACK! STOP! I'm gonna destroy you!

Sally: Do you need an answer? *Smiles happily and pounces Disturbed quickly turning around to start licking his pouch softly*

The person below me's laughing and licking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: *chuckles then sees Sally's beautifal pink pussy right in front of his face and smiles* Gosh..*closes his muzzle to her pussy lips and softly laps at it* Mmhhh *murrs softly as his thick member pokes out from its slit*

The person below me sees pinky ^.^
The OCA
Sally: Mmnnh! *She arches her neck up a bit, before she sees the member and starts to nuzzle it as it approaches*

The person below me is enjoying.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: *murrs as he enjoys the nuzzling of his member as it continues to protrude from its slit hardening on its way up* Meanwhile *his licks become longer and more lustfully as he ran his tongue from the top of her pussy to the bottom and lapping at her tailhole*

The person below me would like a tailhole licking?
The OCA
You mean a rim job?

Sally: *Takes what she can in her maw while she moans, starting to suckle the humongous organ as she makes slurping noises along with murrs* Mnnnhh... yeeeesh...

The person below me learned a new word!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad