Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Shiva: *giggles* your bones? ok I know I am starting to feel something hard down there poking on my crotch...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *blushes deeply as his member head just lightly pokes into sight - the hot, throbbing shaft pressing against her pussy lips* Yeah... heh~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *let's out a soft moan when feeling his warm member poking against her cold pussy lips*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The OCA

Kurtz: So... *moving his member gently, the head just softly presses against her pussy lips, as he gulps* Guess I'm... gonna do it now~ *slowly starts sliding his member in, as the head slowly starts to get swallowed in - the cold wrapping around it quickly* Nhh...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *she arches her head back and lets out a loud moan as she loves the warm feeling inside of her* mnnhh
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *murring softly, and moving himself so that his body was resting ontop of her chest, he continues to slide in his hot member - the shaft going in slowly inch by inch* Ahh... god, that feels g-good~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: ahhh....a-agree.. *she moaned loud as her cold pussy walls grip his hot member, making her shiver in pleasure* mmnhh
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *as his member reaches about 7 inches in, he stops - 2 inches still out as he embraces her lovingly and moans gently, yet loudly* Ahhh.... s-so cold... so good....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: is it way too cold? *she asks between moans as she rubs her cold legs around his waist, while her cold hands slowly and tenderly love his back gently and softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions