Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Shiva: *blushes deeply and looks around* what is it...that you want me to know?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *pouncing Shiva quickly, his body softly lands with hers onto his bed, his blush even more noticable and his nervousness* ...Well... You remember when you said you needed someone to love? Or don't you?

Nath: *he bites his lower lip, and twiddles his fingers behind Saphire's back* And... well, you'll be a brilliant mother.... you have the innocence... the love... the care... the protection....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *blushes furiously and slowly embraces him while nodding* yes... I still remember that Kurtzie
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *blushes softly looking up at Nath holding him close to her* I cant wait...
The OCA

Nath: Yeah... neither can I...

Kurtz: Well... I want to propose this to you... *gulps softly and embraces her back gently* ...In this area only, would you... *points to himself, and then her, before moving his muzzle close to Shiva's lips*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *blinks* Nath..whose house will we live in? Yours or mine?
The OCA

Nath: Oh... I never thought about that. *chuckles nervously* Well... my house is only space for me, my brother, and any guests... *sweat-drops* I guess you're place... may be bigger...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: Okay sure...we can turn the guest bedroom into the baby room *smiles* I'll have Disturbed work on it.
The OCA

Shiva: *blushes as dark as her cheeks would allowed* you mean... you know.. you and I... you know.. *mid-closes her eyes and smiles in a cutie way*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Shiva... it's up to you. *blushes darkly, and nears his lips to hers - so much that they just very lightly touch*

Nath: Alright... *smiles softly and lowers his muzzle down to her cheek before kissing it* ...I-I'll try my hardest... dear...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds