Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Kurtz: Maybe we have. *chuckles and pokes tongue out - the blush still across his face* Or maybe that we just keep making each other blush. Cutely, I might add...

Nath: Yeah... a proper family. *cuddles Saphire back gently and nuzzles her nose with his*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *closes her face to his and kisses his cheek* ahh...and you look adorable when blushing
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *blushes as deep as he could go, and bites his lower lip* On second thoughts... can we skip the cafe?~ *dark grin*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: Yeah..a family..*smiles softly as her nose is touching his looking into Nath's eyes with a look full of love*
The OCA

Shiva: *nods and smiles cutely* sure, I don't mind at all Kurtzie
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *smiling happily, he cuddles her close, and pulls his ebon cape over both of them, as they fade into darkness* Heh...

Nath: Which I'd love to start... with you being there by my side. *smiles happily and looks into Saphire's eyes as honestly as he could make them look*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Shiva: *blinks but then blushes softly* where are we going then?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *smiles warmly as a soft blush appears across her face* And there couldnt be a better father...than you.
The OCA

Kurtz: Let's just say... *pulls the cape off again and they are both in his room* Here... I wanted to let you know a little something....

Nath: *a blush crosses over his face, as he stutters* R-Really?...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: Yes...you're soft..kind..and a very patient lupine you'll be a great father..
The OCA