Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Kurtz: Haa! Y-You got that right! *his thrusts continue to grow faster, as his tail starts swishing frantically - his hips bucking back and forth to try and give her as much pleasure as possible while growling now himself loudly* Hhrrr!

The person below me knows it!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: Yah! *Growls even louder, his claws on Ada's butt, squishing the huge cheeks hardly as he humps with growing speed continously now*

The person below me is gonna cum soon?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: Hrrrr...any second...*moans deeply feeling the vixens warm tongue working against his member, his dick twitches and a fair amount of precum splurts through his pisshole* MMhhhh...

The person below me is a sweetheart.
The OCA
Ada: *suckles his dick even more, bobbing her head up and down the lupine member and happily testing the precum* Hhhrrr... *the double penetration starts to become too much for the vixen as her hot box becomes quite juicy before she lets out a loud moan, cumming all over Kurtz's member while he and DMX continue to thrust into her tight holes*

The person below me is going to cum as well.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *feeling the juices splurting across his member, he starts to franctically thrust, his orgasm starting to build up rapidly thanks to his member being lubricated by the juice* AHh!! G-GODAMNIT~!

The person below me knows it'll happen in my next post.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: Likewise!! *Roars loudly, starting to buck in and out of Ada so hard, the jackhammer force makes them all tremble, his pleasure greatly boosted from her orgasm since her walls clamp down on his meat*

The person below me will cum! X3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Okay fine I'll start things off *cracks knuckles*

Disturbed: AH..GOD!!! *his member twitches madly inside Ada's mouth he lets out a loud howl and cums into the vixen's mouth* Hrrrf..Hrrff

The person below me got a mouth full XD
The OCA
Ada: *happily guzzles down the wolf's salty essence, savoring the exotic flavor as it trickles down her throat* * a light, muffled moaning continues to leave her muzzle however as she feels Kurtz and DMX making their final thrusts into her tight passages, the magical vixen delighted*

The person below me can't take anymore.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: Ah... ah... F-DAMN ITT~~ NHHAAA!! *gasping loudly and growling at his own highest, his cum starts bursting deeply into Ada - filling her very insides with the dragon's thick and yet runny seed*

The person below me shall also do so.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: RRAAAAARRR!! *Roars loudly and bucks a hard last time, his large member reaching far inside Ada's tailhole, cumming with a really big and voluptous load, filling the vixen's insides with his pippin' hot dragon cum*

The person below me can't believe how well synchronized the post went in the foursum *CHEERS!!*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad