Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Yeah sorta...*starts twirling his magnums around and accidently shoots one of the slushy machines and the slush poors out*

The person below me is kinda bored
The OCA
DMX: Eating... can't... talk *Still munching on the remains of the taco stand*

Dot: What are you two doing? *Blinks* This is a spooky place to stay in with all the zombies outside! *Shivers a bit, looking a bit scared*

The person below me will comfort.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Steve: Yeah....gone now....*walks around market looking at the stuff* free stuff at least, and slushies! *goes over to slushy machine putting head under it to drink it as it pours out*

The person below loves slushies!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Meh they're okay

Disturbed: Are you okay Dot? For Kurtz's sake I'll protect ya.

The person below me is relaxed?
The OCA
Dot: Well, you are a big one, guess I'll stay close *Goes next to Disturbed* Instead of being close to him *Points to DMX*

DMX: *Pops head out of the hole he just made, part of wood from the floor between his fangs and in his maw* Hrr?

The person below me debates the danger between the horde off undead and DMX.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: *looks at DMX for a few minutes* I'd take my chances with the zombie horde *points his revolver towards Dot and fires over her shoulder splattering a zombie's head*

The person below me is safe with Wolfey
The OCA
Steve: AHHHHH!!! BRAIN FREEEEZE!!!! >.<
Gol (wolf): *drops from ceiling* Ow....*looks at DMX* Oh no! your eating the floor again!

The person below hates that.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
DMX: *Still chomping and goes underneath the mart, starting to eat the sustaining stone pillars*

Dot: Eeep! *Widens eyes and meeps* You convinced me! *Hugs Disturbed tightly to stay as close as possible*

The person below me is liking the good guy role.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah I am..

Disturbed: Hehe I'll keep ya safe...*points his gun behind his backa nd fires and splatters another Zombie*

The person below me isnt scared anymroe?
The OCA
Dot: *Smiles cutely to Disturbed from the reasuring protection* G-gee... Can we... get somewhere safe now? *Cuddles tightly to the wolf so she doesn't fall*

The person below me is getting heated up slowly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad