Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
DMX: I didn't cook. But if you want- *Whistles to a truck* HERE!

*Giant truck drives backwards and dumps a huge load of ketchup sauce of Disturbed*

The person below is happy now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No!!! *gets up and walks out covered in red sauce* Damn it I need a shower *goes to his house goes into his bathroom and jumps into the shower*

The person below me will sneak up on Wolfey?
The OCA
DMX: Don't feel like it. Sal?

Sally: *Jumps inside the shower* What's wrong wolfey? You don't like red? *Smiles warmly as the red scaled dragoness hugs him from behind*

The person below me loves Sally.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yesh

Disturbed: The colour red is fine..*starts rubbing his wet furry muscular chest of the red tomato paste* as long as its not sticky..*turns around and looks at Sally with a smile* I like the colour red very much..*kisses her cheeks softly*

The person below me will make their cheeks red
The OCA
Sally: *Blushes even though her red cheeks hide it* Uhm... *starts babbling as she eyes his chest* Y-you just never stop working out... r-right? *Smiles as her long blonde hair gets drenched in water*

The person below me likes the 'wet' situation ;)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah huh *grins*

Disturbed: Bah..I hate gyms..too artifical for me...I like a good run through the woods...chin ups on a tree limb..*smiles softly* Now tell me..*gently takes Sally's chin in his paw admiring her incredibly sexy looking wet blonde hair* How do you keep your devilish sexy looks *kisses her softly on the nose holding his smile*

The person below me has a secret
The OCA
Sally: I uhhh... I, I just spend time fighting! *Smiles nervously, her blush becoming slightly evident*

The person below me loves nervous girls.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nervous girls are cute

Disturbed: Aww..you're blushing..*puts his arms around Sally smiling softly* you know you dont have to be nervous around Wolfey

The person below me can relax
The OCA
Sally: *Nods a bit, before, her eyes squint while looking at his pecs*

The person below me is taking an indice on what to do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes but if its not oh well

Disturbed: *softly lifts Sally up by her waist and gently pushes her against the wall of the shower with his face even with her breasts then closes his face them and nuzzles them softly*

The person below me doesnt think that was what I was supposed to do but it still works
The OCA