Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Blythe: *growls softly under their frenching as his member stretches out of its pouch and hardens as Ada rubs his pouch extendiing to its full 13 inches. He then breaks from the kiss then puts his paws on Ada's shoulders and slides her robe down revieling her gorgeous mammories* Hrrrr...d-damn..*member throbs as he stares at her breasts* Grrr..*lowers his head and gives her pink nipple a small lick*

The person below me can tell hes trying to hold back as much as he can
The OCA
Ada: *nods her head a little before she gasps from having Blythe's tongue licking her her rosy nipples, the vixen smirking between her murring while her paws slowly remove the rest of her attire, Ada showing off her beautiful curves for the wolf before breaking their kiss* Mmmm, wolfey, I need you bad... *spreads her legs whilst her lusty scent fills the room*

The person below me can't take anymore?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *shakes his head as he tightly embraces Ada and fade into a shadow then appear at Ada's place* I hope you dont mind if we do it here *he then gently sets Ada down onto her lushious bedspread then her his already unbuttoned trouses easily slide off of his body with his member 13 inch wolf meat stands at attention in clear view*

The lady in red below me will tell me how bad they want it..and how they want it
The OCA
Crimson: Lol...

---------------

Ada: *grins lustfully as she presents herself on her paws and knees, lifting her tail to show her rosy folds* Oooh, wolf boy, I need you so bad, take me...take me hard... *tail swishes a little*

The person below me will grant the foxy's wish.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Justin: LOL...huh?

-------------------------

Blythe: Hrrr *member throbs somemore from the sight of her ass* You got it!! *pounces onto the bed and woddles up to her big blump butt* Christ you bigger everytime I see her *gently caresses her ass chees as he positions his member at her hotbox's entrance his member throbs just feeling the heat from it then he gently pushes his member's head passed her folds and slowly shoves the rest of his member into her pussy's depth's* So warm!! God I love it!!

The person below me has a hot pussy
The OCA
Zorromon: Bah, Crimson laughs at everything. Keg? *rolls one over*

----------------

Ada: *moans quietly as she feels Blythe enter her hot pussy, the walls tightening around his thick meat* Mmmm, fill me up big boy... *tightens her hold on the bed as the pleasure starts to build up*

The person below me is going to show off their endurance.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Justin: Yeah I know..he laughed so hard he forget about the game :P

-----------------------

Blythe: *grabs Ada's big butt cheeks firmly as he starts humping his giant member into her pussy at a normal speed as he builds up the pleasure to come* Grrrrrr..god...so hot..*murrs loudly from the hot pussy walls surrounding his member as he slides in and out of her at a moderate pace as he squishes her buttcheeks*

The person below me is enjoying
The OCA
Crimson: You dare mock me, why I ought to... *slips on the keg and proceeds to fall down the stairs* Crimson demands retribution! *crashes to the floor, his tail bent*

Zorromon: *sighs* They'll let anyone be a tamer... *drinks a keg down*

------------------

Ada: *murrs and moans quietly below from his thrusting, the vixen closing her eyes as she lets herself slow drown in the pleasure, her walls continuing to tighten around Blythe's dick* Wolfey...more...ravage me you sexy beast...

The person below me is going to increase their pace?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *quickly nods to the question and Ada's request* Hrrrr you got it my sexy vixen..grrrr *keeps one paw on her buttcheek squeezing tightly and another place on her back then he starts thrusting into her pussy hard and fast along while his hands move the vixen's body along with his thrusts forcing his huge wolf meet deep inside her pussy repeatedly hitting her G-spot murring loudlys from the tight yet soft walls around his member as his orgasm neared

The person below me is releasing the beast inside Blythe
The OCA
Ada: *nods as she moans louder, her tongue hanging out a little* Ahhh...ahhh.... *blushes as her body is overwhelmed by rapture, the feeling of her G-spot being rubbed so roughly electrifying to the vixen* Wolf boy...so good... *heart beats faster as she approaches her climax, her swollen pussy getting wetter*

The person below me can't contain themselves any longer.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions