Join our server on Discord

Alphabet Game
Cluck.

Ada: *licks her lips* And soon it will be no pants... *slowly undoes them while her robes slip down enough to show her rosy nipples*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dick

Blythe: *his gaze couldnt help but stay upon the vixen's rosy nipples as they subtly appear out of her robe, his member starts to throb against the pressure of his pants his tail starts wagging behind him quickly*
The OCA
Envy
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
False.

Ada: *struggles because of his erection before she finally removes his pants, licking her lips at the sight of the canine shaft* How sweet, you got me a treat, I think I'll enjoy it right now... *bends down and gives it a little lick on the head*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Game

Blythe: *murrs softly feeling his member's head licked at* Hrr..its..all for you beautifal *winks down at her*
The OCA
Halberd.

Ada: *grins* Good, I love a good Blythe-sicle. *licks all around the wolf meat before slowly suckling on the head*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ink
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Imbolish

Blythe: *chuckles softly before he moans softly feeling his head sucked on by the fox's warm mouth* Hrrr..good tongue..heh..
The OCA
Kramer.

Ada: *smirks at Blythe before taking in more of his rod, bathing the thick phallus with her tongue* Mmmm.... *tail swishes*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lavish

Blythe: Grrhhh...*moans and murrs loud feeling more of his rod entering her mouth, his paws gently placed on Ada's head and softly caressed her ears*
The OCA