Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Blythe: Uhh umm *smiles slightl while blushing looking at Ada* If you say so *cuddles Ada gently*

The person below me thinks Ada just did to Blythe of what Disturbed did for Ada...wierd
The OCA
Crimson: Yeah, wierd, but it works.

---------------

Ada: That's it, just loosen up a little... *rests her head on his chest nuzzling against the grey fur* Mmmm...warm.... *kisses his muscular chest area while her tail swishes*

The person below me is still feeling awkward.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Justin: Indeed

-------------------------------

Blythe: A little but..I-I think I like it..*murrs softly from the kiss on his chest then gives one of Ada's ears a soft lick*

The person below me will twitch her ears?
The OCA
Ada: *ears twitch a little as she murrs quietly* That's a nice tongue you've got there, mind if I get a closer look... *smirks as she approaches Blythe's muzzle before pressing her muzzle to his*

The person below me will gasp?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *gasps and blushes deeply from the soft kiss upon his lips, though he didnt fight it and tightened his embrace around her deepening the kiss as his tail swished behind him*

The person below me is feeling happy
The OCA
Ada: *happily kisses Blythe whilst holding him closer, rubbing up against his soft fur as their lip lock continues* Mmmrrr.... *the vixen's tail swishes before she slips her tongue into Blythe's muzzle, playing with the thick muscle*

The person below me is getting excited.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *opens his maw and gently meets her tongue with his and gently plays with her tongue* Meanwhile...*a bulge in his pants start to grow from Ada sitting on his lap*

The person below me will take that as a yes
The OCA
Ada: *nods slighty before tasting and wrestling his hot tongue while her paws feels his muscular build* Mmmhhh.... *the vixen soon feels the bulge in Blythe's pants, Ada leering at the wolf with a bit of desire before she started heading for the constraining trousers*

The person below me is heading for Ada's robes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blythe: *reopens his eyes as he holds the delightful frenching with Ada's warm tongue and grins feeling her paw trail down to his trousers, he takes one of his paws and slips it between the openning in her robes and gently caresses one of her breasts*

The person below me will murr
The OCA
Ada: *murrs as she allows her robes to be lowered, the vixen enjoying the caresses of Blythe's paw on her bare breast* Mmmrrr... *slowly undoes his pants and lowers them to see his furry pouch, the member already poking out somewhat* Mmmm... *continues to french kiss with the wolf while her paw begins to rub his member*

The person below me is losing control?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions