Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

This ray of stupid 'Don't deal with MSN' affects us all, doesn't it.

You know, Yoosi-chan, you could have at least told me earlier, instead of just letting me not know. I don't know why you're taking it the way you are. What is it? You could have said earlier. Please, inform me of why you never presented me to this, hm? For all I know, you could've easily gone and told Disturbed OUTSIDE the forum instead of saying here. You shouldn't get angry over it either.

The reason why I say to wait is because you lot have THE ENTIRE FUCKING NIGHT. I don't.

We all forget. You cannot expect everyone to remember all the time. Even I have sometimes totally forgot about DMX and Disturbed. That anger has no reason to be so.

I'll admit it, it wasn't very nice, and I am sorry for it... But, Disturbed, take back your word of unacceptable.

I don't know what you thought when you mentioned that, but it's CERTAINLY not something you should get pissed/annoyed about. IT HAPPENS TO ALL OF US! NOT JUST YOU!

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood, and reading that, it just made me think of why this wasn't dealt outside a forum.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

"I think it's dangerous for being here..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

" I think I just wet myself " *looks down at his pants then looks back up and his cheeks crimson greatly*
The OCA

Well first of all I do not have the entire night here. I used to have but now I don
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Can you blame me? I felt terrible for what happened yesterday.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA

Yoosei: *sighs and hugs Disturbed* but you shouldn't have felt terrible
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

*huggles Yoosei softly* but we still should have stopped for you *ears lower*
The OCA

*huggles him* it's ok now.. Like i said.. it cannot be changed so no worries about it ok?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

*smiles* Thankies...*licks Yoosei's nose*
The OCA