Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Emmy: VERY "murrs from the sudden penetration of Kiva's tongue into her pussy then moans feeling her tongue swishing around inside of her pussy* Hrrr..gawdss~~ so goood~

The person below me is doing a good..no great job
The OCA
Kiva: only great?...awww *mid-closes her eyes and sinks her tongue as deep as it could go and swirls it inside of her furiously and in a very pleasurable way*

the person below me will widen her eyes and moan louder
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy: *eyes widen greatly and throws her head back and moans loud and blissfully feeling Kiva's tongue digging deeper into her pussy every touch of her tongue to her pussy walls sending huge waves of pleasure throughout her hot sex* OH GAWDS!!! OH KIVA...S-SO DAMN GOOD!!! *continues to moan blissfully*

The person below me likes that reaction
The OCA
Kiva: god ...i love it... *murrs softly and then moves her paw to her pussy, rubbing her clit gently as her tongue keeps working inside her pussy, eventually licking her G-Spot*

the person below me is almost reaching her peak
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy: Almost..mmhhrrr there...*continues to moan loudly filled with completel bliss of the all out treatment within her sex, her climax growing with every lap of Kiva's fox tongue running over her G-spot* K-KIVA..OH GAWD I LOVE YOU..hrrr SO MUCH!!!

The person below me will bring Emmy to her climax
The OCA
Kiva: hell yes *murrs as she gets an idea and slowly retreats her tongue from Emmy's pussy just to then sink it again inside, repeating the process continuously and in a very pleasurable way as her paw keeps rubbing her clit*

the person below me will finally reach her orgasm thanks to Kiva
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy:*eyes widen and arches her back to its extend and moans loudly as the few lunges was all it took for her orgasm to finally come* OH GOD KIVA I'M COMMING!!! * screaming as she releases her orgasmic fury her hot juices shot out of her pussy all over Kiva's awaiting muzzle*

The person below me made Emmy cum
The OCA
Kiva: ah hell yes i did *murrs loud while swallowing the sweet juices and slowly retreats her tongue just to lick her pussy clean as well as her own lips* tasty...hmmm

the person below me is panting heavily
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy: hrr...hrr...hrr..*panting heavily after her orgasm as the last few squirts of juices leave her pussy, her chest rising and falling as the breathes heavily* Kiva....you sexy...sexy foxie devil you..

The person below me will blush and smiles
The OCA
Kiva: *blushes and smiles while caressing her pussy lips with one paw* oh am I sexy foxie devil?

the person below me will answer
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions