Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
12606 *goes outside and leans against a tree and slumps down*...grr

Kiva: *sweatdrop and lower ears* sorry that I left earlier...in such a hurry without even finishing what I had started...my love
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
12609..*quietly walks out the door then sees Yoosei against the tree then lowers his ears*

Emmy: Oh its quite alright *quickly kisses Kiva on the lips* I can never get mad at you, my lovely Kiva.
The OCA
12610 *closes her eyes and suddenly hits the ground with her fist*

Kiva: *smiles and kisses her softly* maybe if you let me... I can please you now honey...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
12611..*walks up to Yoosei taking a deep breath before kneeling beside her*..what we did was unexceptable Yoosei.

Emmy: Oh if you want to that is *giggles* that would be lovely
The OCA
12612 *sighs and crosses arms* you guys simple and totally forgot about me.. I am used to that but I wasn't expecting that from you both...

Kiva: of course I want that my love *closes her face to Emmy's neck and licks it softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
12613..Yeah we did get carried away and I'm terribly sorry for it. We never ment to forget about you at all.

Emmy: *tilts her head, murrs happily and her tail swishes* Nnh.Kiva.
The OCA
12614 *sighs*... anyway.. better stop posting here for now.. or else Kyo will get lost too... and I don't need him to think I only kept posting as a revenge.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The Mod Squad
The OCA

*pokes Gol*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA