Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Tieya: Awww... bullocks.. *ears droop* I'm... I'm going to have to go now... Wolfey...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *ears lower and whines softly* Bullocks indeed *huggles Tieya closely* Only yiffing randoms from now one besides you, this Wolfey knows this..*nuzzles Tieya's tummy softly*
The OCA

Tieya: That is of course, unless you want to sleep beside me. *winks*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *ears perk up* Yes I would..but would that work? If I continue posting then it would still be me wouldnt it *face gets inches away from hers* I'll be in bed with you yet I'll still be posting...so that means I just dont use my me as a character? *blinks*
The OCA

Tieya: Yeah... that's it, you don't use Wolfey, since he'll be with me. *points up at Justin* That makes sense, right? *giggles softly* Of course, I'll allow one thing. Every night, you can sneak out of the bed for one hour, and then come back to bed with me. How does that sound? *giggles softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *brushes his cheek against her body* but I dont see the reason why I would want to leave when I'm already in bed with you *murrs cutely* But yeah that does sound fair.
The OCA

Tieya: Maybe for a keg of beer. *giggles softly* But... alrighty. It's up to you. But, remember. One hour. *pokes tongue out* You still get more time awake then me, anyhow... *cuddles Disturbed* Wanna go to the bed in the Shadows, my little boyfriend?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: I may not have warping powers like Saphy but...traveiling through shadows is just as good. I can take us back to your room and we can sleep in your bed..what do ya say?
The OCA

Tieya: Anything is alright with me... Wolfey. *giggles cutely, and cuddles him gently* Come on.. let's go.... shall we?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: Rets Ro!! *chuckles softly as the both slowly seep into a shadow in the floor*

< Tieya's Room >

Disturbed: *seeps through a shadow on the ceiling then spins and gently land on Tieya's bed*
The OCA