Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Tieya: Yeah... *nods softly* ...That is.. if you want it to go like that. I still kinda disapprove of yiffing character's that'll be here forever onward, though, you know? *ears twitch* Just sayng.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *nods softly* Yes I know what you mean, if your gonna yiff someone just yiff a random....*chuckles as her ears* its so cute when you do that *gently rubs one of Tieya's ears*
The OCA

Tieya: Yeah... since that'll give us our freedom, won't it? *giggles and blushes deeply at the rubbing of her ear* Hee-hee!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: Yeah you're right...come on twitch your ears somemore X3 I love it when you do it
The OCA

Tieya: *twitches her ears and giggles* Like that~~?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: Yesh!!! *stares at her ears as they twitch* Oh thats so kawaii!!
The OCA

Tieya: *blushes even deeper* Awww, thanks!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *softly pounces Tieya to the ground* Now what do you think of this? *lays his head just above her chest staring up at her with his cutie wolf pup eyes while wagging his tail*
The OCA

Tieya: *she giggles cutely and brushes a soft claw over the wolf's cheek* Aww!! That's just beautifully cute!! *huggles Disturbed's head close to hers*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *continues to look up at her murring softly from the brushing of his cheek and cuddling his tail began to wag a little faster*...woof..
The OCA