Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Tieya: ...You wouldn't have said that two months, or even one month ago. *sighs deeply* I've already dealt the damage... I'm getting repaid, heh... *puts a claw to her eye and giggles darkly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *winces hardly*...Tieya....what have I done..*closes his eyes and tears roll down his eyes*...nothing but a fucking monster....I came into your life and fucked it up with my...useless words of love...nothing but a monster...
The OCA

Tieya: *her eyes widen at his words, and she looks at him, tearing herself* W-Wolfey!~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: How I ever came to be this way *wipes a tear from his face* I have no idea. These passed two months I've been acting like nothing but a liar and fucking monster..especially you. When I first loved you I meant it with all of my heart, but I dont know what happened. Those months seem like all a blur to me. I'd give anything to go back to the way we first met. We were both very happy together, no? But in the middle of it all...I dont know what happened to me but something changed me and I hate it.
The OCA

Tieya: *those words hit her like a ton of bricks and her tears start flowing down her face slowly* ...Yes... we were... but... but I kept screwing up... I overreacted a lot. It's up to you if you want to go back the way we were... It's your life.... in the end, you choose your decisions... no-one else. DMX, Ada, Crimson, Monica, Shadow, Katt, Kitt, Mindy, Vi, Jeth, Poke, Zorro, Rosa, Kurtz, Steven, Lurea, Aeris, Saphire, Crazyweredragon, Carmen.... All of them, they are not you. Don't let them influence you anymore, Disturbed. You are you. You have to be strong and decide which path in the end you're going to take. Not anyone else, and definately not me. It's up to you... how you want to live your days and pass by with them.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *holds Tieya tightly in his furry arms and looked into her eyes* Tieya...I would very much like it if things were when we first met. Together and happy to be with each other I was the...shy little Disturbed blushed everytime even his...*blushes*...girlfriend would kiss him on his cheek and tell him how cute he looks. That is what I..Disturbed aka "Wolfy" definitly wants.
The OCA

Tieya: Back... back then... *her eyes widen, and she stares at him quietly* It's... still up to you.... this is a huge change you're going to make.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: *takes a deep breath* I just want everything to be alright *huggles Tieya closely*
The OCA

Tieya: Is... is that all? *eyes widen slightly, before she shakes her head and cuddles him closely* ..But... I want to do that with you... Wolfey... please...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Disturbed: The go back to when me and you first met and be just girlfriend and boyfriend?
The OCA