Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
DMX: Hmmm... let me try and thank you at the same time *Pulls Ebon near and kisses her lips passionately for some seconds to leave her with need and then backs off* How did that feel? *Smiles*

The person below me liked the combination.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: *smiles softly from the kiss* I'll..take that as a yes *giggle softly* thank you..*softly licks DMX's cheek*

The person below me is being nice
The OCA
DMX: Af course *Closes eye above the licked cheek and grins, then cuddles with Ebon while kissing her lips again, this time softier*

The person below me likes kissy-wishy XD
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: Mmhmm *softly returns the kiss hugging DMX softly*

The person below me thinks DMX is being softer than usuall
The OCA
DMX: *Puts claws on Ebon's hips and lifts her up to be face to face with him, starting to slowly but deliberatly french her*

The person below me agrees that instinctive arousal grows from the simple base of the intimate moment between soft tongue interaction.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes I does

Ebon: *softly meets DMX's tongue with hers gently rollying her tongue against his, her tail softly wraps around the dragon huggingly*

The person below me loves the tail hug
The OCA
DMX: *Wraps her tongue with his' and opens his maw slightly, giving her an insentive to do the same so they can play with their tongues outside as he rubs and caresses her hips hungrily, his tail cuddling her waist back*

The person below me just realized how soft I can really be if I want ;)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nah I knew DMX can be soft..I mean how can to have a sister like Dot and be rough ALL the time. Kind of the same deal with me and Saphire.

Ebon: *giggles softly as her tongue softly twirls with DMX's murrs softly feeling the warm pink membranes sldiing against each other*

The person below me is a really nice guy/dragon and one of meh good buddehs X3
The OCA
Come 'ere! *Hugs Disturbed tightly, then pushes him to the ground* There, now don't dare to touch me again.

DMX: *Half-closes his eyes and holds Ebon's by her waist now, his tail now holding her around her hips tightly, his tongue happily playing with hers*

The person below me likes Dot, too, hehe.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah shes a good friend too

Ebon: *continues to intertwine tongue with hers closing eyes and murs softly*

The person below me threw me to the ground..meanie
The OCA