Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
F-Kurtz: *notices the semi-erect cock throbbing and hardening as well as his blush, before giggling* Hey... you tell me... where do you want to use that hard thing of yours? *swirls a seductive finger around her cleavage* Here... *moves her other claw to her bright pink pussy, before drawing a circle around it* Here... or... *slaps her butt gently* ...here... hrrr...

The person below me loves the way she showed the options.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Yeah a little *blushes* I-I've never really had a umm..*blushes deeply* t-t-titty-f-fuck before *cheeks crimson greatly*

The person below me thinks this Disturbed is cute
The OCA
F-Kurtz: Ohhh... *blushes darkly and giggles* Yeah, I do love this Disturbed for his cuteness. But... YAY. *lowers herself down and giggles, before placing her chest on his crotch - the hardened member going into her cleavage before being squeezed on both sides by the nicely-toned mammaries* I'd love to give you your first.

The person below me is starting to like Female Kurtz.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Y-yeah I do..*blush returns and he murss softly of the feeling of F-Kurtz's warm soft breasts being pressed together over his hardened member* Th-thank you..*gently brushed his paw against her cheek*

The person below me will giggle?
The OCA
F-Kurtz: *giggles softly, and starts to rub her breasts up and down his shaft, murring at the paw on her cheek* No problem... cutie...

The person below me has surprised me tonight.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
How so?

Disturbed: *moans softly as his member throbs under F-Kurtz's breasts rubbing against his shaft, his paw moves to her ear and rubs it softly*

The person below me will explain how I suprised them.
The OCA
I would've thought you'd say no to F-Kurtz. But, that surprised me.

F-Kurtz: *she blushes deeply, and takes a loud moan - her crotch starting to dampen, since her ears seemingly are her weakness, as she continues to bounce her tits up and down and jerk his member off*

The person below me likes the girl XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah I do..

Disturbed: *moans loudly feeling as F-Kurtz titty-fucked his member and a small amount of precum squirts onto her breasts, he then started to scratch behind the dragonesses ear

The person below me is getting wetter
The OCA
F-Kurtz: *she stiffles another load moan as her crotch starts dripping, the liquid falling onto the floor as she continues to titty-fuck him - her motions starting to roll about the breasts as she does so to increase the pleasure for Disturbed* NNhhaa...

The person below me thinks this girl knows too much pleasury ways for her own good. Lawl.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah..especially for having Kurtz's mind...right? *blinks*

Disturbed: *moans louder as his orgasm approachs and the pressure at the base tail grows* Hrrrr Almost..gah there

The person below me still has Kurtz's mind right?
The OCA