How many replies can we get

Yoosei: *blinks and looks at Nath*..oh..hi Nath
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Nath: Please... I heard what Kurtz said. *sweat-drops* I... I want you to know he just cares for your health more then anything...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *sighs and looks away while placing a paw on her chin without actually saying anything to Nath*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Nath: He... he meant no offense from that. *sweat-drops* Really.... if anything were to happen to you, it'd affect him. *lowers his head slightly* And I know that for a fact, he's a weak soul when it comes to people being ill.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: but the way he talked to me...it seems he wanted me to go away just to not being a bother to him..maybe he didn't mean that....but it was what i felt, Nath
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Nath: He never thinks you like that... Yoosei. *looks quietly at the purple furred fox's face* He cares more about you then you possibly think. If you're ill, it affects how he feels. He wanted you to rest, because he didn't want you suffering while here...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *looks at Nath, lowering her ears slowly* I just wanted to be with him a little while longer... because...If I would go rest...I probably wouldn't see him today again...and I do miss him a lot...to be by his side, cuddling him....I just didn't want to waste another day without being with my nii-san
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Nath: ...Well... I don't know what to say. If he heard that... I don't know, he'd have probably stopped you from heading to your room... *ears droop as he walks over and cuddles Yoosei gently*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *blinks but then smiles slightly as she cuddles him gently*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA