Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Saphire: *humming in the bath tub happily then blinks for a moment then turns her head* Nath? *blushes deeply* Hi Nath *giggles* want to ummm...take a bath with me. I'll wash you

The person below me will consider
The OCA
Nath: Hm.... *thinks quietly to himself, before quickly appearing by the side of the bathroom tub - his blue shirt slipping off of him and onto the ground as well as his trousers* ...I... I'd love to... with you.

The person below me just smiled?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *smiles* Come on my cutie lupine *giggles*

The person below me will chuckle softly
The OCA
Nath: *chuckles softly, before starting to slowly climb into the bath* Ahhh~~ Warm....

The person below me shall cuddle him close?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *cuddles Nath closely from behind* time to get you nice and clean *giggles as she grabs the soft soapy sponge and starts scrubbing Nath's front*

The person below me will go murr?
The OCA
Nath: *blushes at the sudden cuddle, but murrs deeply from the scrubbing* Ohhh... you know, you're like a little goddess.... mmhhh... *his tail quickly wraps around her hip*

The person below me shall continue.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Uh huh *giggles as she continues to scrub Nath's furry chest making suds appear as she moved the sponge, she closed her muzzle to the side of his neck and gave a soft lick then nuzzles his neck with her cheek*

The person below me will blush?
The OCA
Nath: *blushes even darker and gives out a soft moan* Ahh.. S-Saph..

The person below me didn't know Kurtz and Nath share the neck weakness.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
No I didnt because I thought he said that was only in dragons

Saphire: *mid closes her eyes as she lowers the sponge and starts scrubbing his crotch as she continues to softly lick Nath's neck.

The person below me will explain how a wolf got a dragon's weak spot
The OCA
Everyone has their very precise weak-point. Nath has a dragon's because he originally was one ;P

Nath: *he moans softly again, as the licking from his neck and the scrubbing starts to make his member softly poke out from it's furry pouch* Nhhhh....

The person below me understands?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds