Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
DMX: *Grabs video-camera* Camera boy *Throws cam to Reno*

Reno: *With a cap around his head and his tongue sticking out* OKIE! *starts video-taping*

Dragoness 1: *Goes around Silver and starts massaging his shoulders, her tail going between his legs and starting to stroke his balls as she breathes chilly cold air on his neck*

Dragoness 2: *Keeps nuzzling and suddenly she lowers his pants to reveal the cock, she becomes a bit disappointed* Hrrrr?

The person below me shall drink a bottle of Rena Sauce to satisfy the girl.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Silver: *already downing a few bottles of Rena Sauce and member immediatly grew an erected 13 inches of member* Hope thats a little better for ya *grins*

The dragoness at my crotch is pleased
The OCA
Dragoness 2: *Impressedly nods and starts nuzzling Silver's new cock*

Dragoness 1: *Keeps blowing cold air on Silver, rubbing his belly with her claws softly* Drink more, drink all you want, I'll help you with the 'digestion' *Smirks and licks his neck to stimulate him*

The person below me will drink more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Silver: hmmm *downs three more bottles and his member grows two more inches and he himself grows a bit in size as well* Whoo!!! *reaches back and grabs Dragoness 1's ass*

The dragoness below me is liking the effect the Rena Sauce is having on Silver.
The OCA
DMX: The same effect as in every other furry. The sauce I invented has such a good taste for furries that it becomes addictive. Oh, and also multiplies the hormone production in their bodies.

Dragoness 1: Mmnnh... come on big boy... why don't you go for the keg instead of the bottle? *seductively murrs as her tail keeps playing with his balls*

Dragoness 2: *Her face is pushed a bit by Silver's growing cock* Yeah... you must love that stuff... why don't you drink more? *Gives a lick to the head*

The person below me will down the keg.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Silver: Okay...*grabs a keg of Rena Sauce and guzzles it down quickly*..hmmmm...*body grows to about the size of growlmon and member grows to a full 17 inch fully erected*

The perosn below me will go "Oh boy"
The OCA
DMX: Oh boy. Seventeen inches big cock and he's 15 or so feet tall? I'd say poor thing needs treatment.

Dragonesses: *Fall over* Don't worry! We'll balance him! *Grab a huge water tank filled with Rena Sauce and connects the hose to Silver's pee-hole, then they start pumping litre after litre so all goes to his cock*

The person below me is scared.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Silver: Just a little bit *raises an eyebrow* So was I too big or too small or what?

The person below me will tell
The OCA
Faiz : I can say it's quite small for me.

The person below me will ask.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Misty: What am I asking...?

The person below me will tell me what's going on.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA