Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Disturbed:*rises from a shadow* You called?
The OCA
Kurtz: This is it. I've reached the here and there now. It's not funny when DMX keeps on mentioning the damn Experiment thing and then you all the time, instead of getting on with a current RPG we are doing. *huffs quietly* Not trying to be rude, but that really gets on my nerves.

Nath: *whistles quietly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Okay...well that is terrible. Did I do something wrong again? I sweard I stopped posting in the Word Association and Fun Word games where you and DMX RP'd with each other when one of you were off.
The OCA
Kurtz: Even now... it's this interuption and that. This and that. I can't even RPG with him on MSN now with something not coming up... but.. I don't understand what you mean by that, sadly, Disturbed. *sweat-drops*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: I dont know I guess now if anything comes up between you and DMX not being able to RP together would be my fault.

For the interuptions part it always happens, like all those times that you and I were RPing together somewhere and it suddenly stopped due to you having to get off. Of course I'd love to finish them but shit happens that causes them to discontinue. I'm not too good at words *scratches his head*
The OCA
Kurtz: Heavens... it's not always you're fault. *slaps head* And... yes, I hate my timetable. We've only had one RPG together, Disturbed.

Kurtz: And yes, the interuptions happened... but they weren't as bloody long as they have been recently, and actually, to tell you the truth, today is the first day I've RPG'd with DMX in a long while, say two to four weeks.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *sits down in a chair and takes a deep breath then looks up at Kurtz* I know this is a tough pill to swallow Kurtz but there are other things besides the DaD. Sometimes real life situations takes a hold of you and your not able to do the things you once loved to do or not as much anymore. Yes I understand DMX is like a little brother an all but he has a real life too as well as me and the rest of the people here. I mean yes the DaD is great and I love it dearly, but you have to always remember that it is just a forum and dont let it affect the person you are.
The OCA
Kurtz: I know that... Disturbed, the only way I can talk to DMX, is through MSN. I never let the forum affect me, it never has. But still. Earlier... there were not that many OOC posts... but now... there's lots... and it's really annoying to see the stars now. They're all about that RPG, and to be honest, I'm starting to sicken of it through it. If people are gonna keep going on about it, I'm gonna well enough pull myself out.

Kurtz: That's what I've been trying to say. Okay, Furry College was mentioned a lot, but.... not as much as this new one. It really has taken the biscuit.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: So the issue is that people are doing the OOC: thing too much in RPGs? Forgive me if I sound stupid, unless the post is to say OOC: I'm gonna be gone for a while or something I dont see a problem with it.
The OCA
Kurtz: I meant, in mine and DMX's MSN RPG. *slaps forehead* Just about half or even an hour ago there were about fifteen messages with ** ** around them, which means OOC.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds