Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Disturbed: And I respect that entirely. Wether he was tha close to you or not I would still do it because you are my best friend and I'd do anything for ya.
The OCA
Nath: Maybe I could've just been straight with you, but I guess I was afraid to lose ya, like some other people I know just for being straight with them when it came to problems.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Just to let you know, nothing much gets me too mad. I rarely ever get angry at anybody no matter what the Circumstances are. Especially if its one of my best friends. Nath I would do absolutely anything for ya.
The OCA
Nath: ...Thank you. At least, you are one of the few who I can truly go straight with and tell the truth to. *sighs deeply, before looking up* Thank you.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: No problem..*huggles Nath*
The OCA
Nath: Anyhow, Pokepimp, are you still there? I was hopefully planning for something.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *jumps* Huh? What?
Nath: Ah... well, I was thinking of an RPG for only us three in the Other RPG section :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Steve: The randomness....*shoots a grenade shell in the air* watch your heads!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Me - *sidesteps as the grenade comes back down and explodes where I was just standing* ^_^ Yeah! Let's go! *opens portal and dives in*