Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Nath: *cuddles Saphire softly, and sighs* I... I love you too, Saphire... you know I do.... I miss you almost every night, when I can't be here with you... *blushes softly, before kissing her on the head* ...I promise, when I get the chance, I'll pop in and see you... I will....

Kurtz: No... sorry, Yoosi-chan.. *ears droop* ..I've gotta make arrangements with Disturbed or else I'll get lost quickly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: Okay...*looks up at Nath's eyes*...and I'll be waiting....just for you...I love you
The OCA

Nath: ...Thank you... Saphy... *mid-closes his eyes and smiles happily, burying his muzzle on her neck*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *smiles an hugs wraps her arms around his neck hugging him tightly*
The OCA

Yoosei: *cuddles him tightly and kisses his forehead* don't be sorry.. you must have your reasons.. I will miss you indeed... and I will think about you while you will be away
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Awww... *smiles softly, before shaking his head* ..Heh... at least you will. *kisses Yoosei softly on the cheek* ...My friend.

Nath: *cuddles Saphire closely, a tear dropping down from his right eye* ...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *licks Nath's tears from his cheek*
The OCA

Yoosei: *smiles* of course I will miss you nii-san.. you are like an older brother to me...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Well... I guess... I guess at least you do, which I'm glad about. *cuddles her even closer* ...Yoosi-chan.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *cuddles him closer and kisses his nose* you are a dear friend of mine.. and an older brother... of course I will miss you... I even missed you when you were away last day
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions