Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Crimson: *scratches his head as he remembers what happened before* Oh...right, sorry about that...well I guess we'd better brace for the apocalypse then... *runs to the dimensional shelter*

Ada: *starts firing Antarctic Snap at Disturbed, freezing him into an ice cube*

The person below me will get a soul reaper down here.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: Soul reaper? Heh, do we need one?

Steven: Yeah, I got killed, twice. Brutally, thanks to you and your sister... *flat stares* ...But, I shall try if you want me to! We need to put this back for another's sake!

The person below me knows the Hollow speciality.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Crap, I only saw a few episodes of Bleach...I haven't a clue...

*looks at Steven as his tail droops* Alright, I probably went too far then...but yeah we need to fix this right away! So, do you have that time orb...if not, I still have the time machine in Laboratory #13.

The person below me is still rampaging.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steven: The speciality if they mix with a Death God is that they are almost, well, godlike. They're agility, strength and all become almost impossible to face by any normal person. Now, I have the time orb! *summons the Time Orb* Let's just hope to god... that this works... I'll keep mine and your memories the same, Crimson!

Hollow Kurtz: YEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

The person below me is ready.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Then through time we go... *touches the orb as the future begins to dramatically change, a huge white flash going across the universe before everything settles*

The person below me will tell me if it worked.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Dot suddenly is standing back where she was before asking Disturbed to come over, and Disturbed is close to her*

Steven: Right, this is for the majority of people. *tackles Disturbed before he can even touch Dot* The time warp this time is for the sake of sanity, Disturbed! HYAAAA!!

The person below knows that it worked.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson from One Day in the Future: *warps to the past with his time machine* Um, remember how Ada's impervious to changes in time and space...well she's still tearing Disturbed apart...not killing him though...so mission accomplished? *warps back*

Crimson: Guess we better return then, good job Steven. *touches the time orb*

The person below me feels like we forgot something.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steven: Well, we still have to block off all information in the other places, Crimson. *grins* That way, we won't get killed for this.

The person below me will help save me. XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: How are we going to do that? *doesn't realize they're getting closer to another page of posts* I guess I could make some sort of blanking ray or something?

The person below me is burning the evidence.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Steven: We need to help pass a page in What Would You Do If..? Thread, and the This Person Is thread. This page will soon be gone! *smiles, as he throws the Hollow Mask into the fire*

The person below me shall help.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds