Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Tastes.

DMX: Alright then *Grabs Disturbed with his arm around his neck, then grabs both Dragonesses in his other arm* Heh heh. *Wraps a beer keg with a tail and grins* Let's get to it! *Carries everyone to a NC-17 room*

The person below me is anxious.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: Yes I am...I'm also being carried away gah..*struggles free of DMX's grip as they get inside* Woot lets get started *rubs his hands together*

The person below me is ready
The OCA
Yah.

Kurtz: *quickly takes Dot and takes care of her for a long while* ^.^

(DMX, you can take control of the dragonesses for this situation if you want to continue it on :P)

The person below me will lol.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lawl.

DMX: Nah, it's okay. I don't like PPing. Besides, *Points to Disturbed and the keg, then at Tieya* I just gotta do something, and you won't even have to write! *Grins and boozes Tieya with beer in front of Disturbed*

The person below me thinks this'll be good.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol. Yeah, have fun you two.

*filler for any Kurtz and Dot time here*

The person below me will continue whatever they were doing at the time.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: GOOO!!! *drools seeing Tieya drenched in beer* My two favorite things rolled into one!!!

The person below me will find us something else to do since they have to leave *grins*
The OCA
Uhh... Rena Sauce gulping contest!

The person below me will start, the winner is the one that doesn't get horny. Heh heh.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: Hey thats not fair!! Rena Sauce doesn effect you...wait..you're always horny so we would tie

The person below me is trying to trick me o.O
The OCA
Aww, nuts. You got me. Have a keg at least let's get drunk! *Hands keg over to Disturbed*

The person below me will drink.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed:...you bet..*rips the keg open and guzzles the keg down then grabs another*

The person below me will have a keg
The OCA