Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Raize: *raises an eyebrow* If you have to know I was just a normal girl in raised by a single mother. I entered the Marines right when I got out of high school to prove something to myself and to pay myself through college.

The person below me will dig deeper?
The OCA
Kurtz: Not if the guy's gone. *notes that Crimson isn't there anymore in his seat*

The person below me will notice that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah I do now that I dont see his name anymore.

Raize: *sighs as she sits alone*

The person below me will take Crimson's place?
The OCA
Kurtz: Hm? *sits down in Crimson's place* Uhm.... so, what was he doing before? *thinks quietly to himself, before blinking* Well... I guess that's a good enough reason to join the Marines.

The person below me will remind me of what he ordered.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Raize: I dont believe he did order

The person below me will order
The OCA
Kurtz: Uhhh... let's see here.... *starts looking at the menu, before looking over at the waiter, and walking over to him quickly* Slight change of plan, the other guy left. Can I order a spitroast chicken with salad?

Waiter: *blinks, before nodding* Sure.

Kurtz: *goes walking back over to Raize and sits down*

The person below me will do the same to Kurtz what Crimson asked to Raize.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Raize: No..because Kurtz is with me and I will now ask him questions...Tell me a little about yourself Kurtz

The person below me will tell her
The OCA
Kurtz: Sure... hm... how can I explain this... *thinks quietly* Well, I was raised up by my father, my mother had died sometime after I was born... I work at a place where my boss - and friend - Steven, is at. I work mostly with computers... and, well, I'm kind of an artist.

The person below will dig deeper? XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Raize: *eyes widen at Kurtz's story* You were raised just by your father? I was only raised by my mother...I also had a brother.

The person below me thinks its a coincidence
The OCA
Kurtz: Well... I have a brother and sister... my brother's currently off doing some sort of work... *looks at Raize* ...My sister's currently married and had kids with her husband... and, well, I haven't heard from my father for months.

Steven: *far, far away* I don't think he said it is a coincidence. But the person below me thinks that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds