Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Yes I do!!!

Female Fox: Oh come back!!! We'll do whatever you want!!

Disturbed: Go away I'm married!!

Female Fox: She'll never know!!

Disturbed: I said no!!!

The person below me needs a break
The OCA
Crimson: Yep, and I think I have a good idea how... *steps in front of the naked female fox* Need a hand, sweetie... *grins as the tip of his tail brushes on her chin*

The person below me is on the move.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Yes!!! *runs down the corridor* Finally!! Some Zombies!!! *starts popping zombie heads off*

Female Fox: *stops in front of Crimson and murs as his tail brushes her chin* You sure can cutie

The person below me will give more than a hand.
The OCA
Zorromon: Sure! *slices a zombie apart and hands Disturbed an arm* You can have the whole thing.

Crimson: I think he was talking to me Zorro. *shrugs before he admires the hot vixen in front of him* Excellent, let's just find someplace a little more comfortable. *carries the Female Fox off to a NC-17, loud yiffing noises soon following*

The person below me is having trouble.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Trouble no...having fun you bet

Disturbed: *ties a bunch of zombies together and plants a C4 into one of their mouths and shoves them into a large room* Here Zorro you do the honors *flips Zorro the remote*

The person below me will press the shiny red button
The OCA
Zorromon: Sweet, I owe you one buddy... *presses the button and all the zombies are blown into decaying goop* ...nice...so are there any more around here? *readies swords* I'm having too much fun to stop now.

The person below me will make a swift move.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *raises his paws and demons rise from the ground*

The person below me likes demons
The OCA
Zorromon: Sure...if you mean killing them. *begins swinging his fiery blades against them, burning a few into a crisp as they're slashed*

The person below me will try to kill more demons than Zorromon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: Actually *sits back and drinks a pepsi* He can knock himself out..if he gets board I can just make them stronger.

The person below me will have fun.
The OCA
Zorromon: Yup! *slashes through a crowd of demons, wings and clawed arms being hacked off in every direction*

Crimson: *lays back and watches while drinking a root beer* Eh, it's a good show at least.

The person below me is getting sleepy.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions