Join our server on Discord

snowball fight OF DEATH!!
Disturbed: And I was being those things for a while then I guess that whole time warp thing and all the changing between the relationship got me all confused.

*looks up at Nath*

I dont diserve Tieya's love, she diserves better. A hell of a lot better.
The OCA
Nath: But who else can offer the love you previously gave her? *sighs softly* There is no-one.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Well...I cant go back to her now...
The OCA
Nath: Who said you couldn't. *sweat-drops* Oh, is it because of that little slut , Ada?

*takes another slip*

Nath: I have come to hate her now, bitterly, down to my very bone. You'd better not have her as your reason.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *shakes his head* No...I dont know if they WILL take me back..you heard Silver.
The OCA
Nath: Well, until you end your little games with Ada... they probably won't. But Tieya will - she's too frail and innocent to believe that anyone could lie to her. But you, seemingly, have now started to make her believe that.

*he takes another huge gulp from his can*

Nath: If you yourself want happiness, then choose your own path. The one you already started with Tieya, or the one with Ada which only just begun.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *stands up* I'll finish the one I started...*hugs Nath tightly* Thanks...*breaks hug*....I'm not gonna comeback till Ada knows my shit..See ya...*runs off*
The OCA
Nath: And I've got paperwork that's due in tomorrow... Good luck... *he sighs, and waves at Disturbed, before turning to his work* ...Now... if I do this... this...

Steven: Paperwork again?

Nath: Yeah.

Steven: Heh. Due in tomorrow, remember.

Nath: I KNOW!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Lot of paperwork then?
The OCA
Nath: Yeah... and if I don't get it done, my job's on stake. Ack... *grabs pen and keeps working*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds