Join our server on Discord

Word Association Game
Oakland

Disturbed: *grabs and apple*
The OCA
Raider.

Crimson: Nothing like a good apple. *munches on one as he sits in the tree above*

Monica: *climbs up as well* Wow, great view from up here! *sits next to Disturbed and smiles* Hiya wolfey, having a good day?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Awful

Disturbed:Its been good so far *takes a bite of his apple* its great now you're here
The OCA
Agree.

Monica: *grins* Aw, thankies, I missed ya too. *tail wags slightly as she starts munching on an apple*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Bears

Disturbed:*finishes his apple and tosses the apple core* I missed ya too
The OCA
Giants.

Monica: *finishes her apple as well, throwing her core near his* *giggles* I'm glad, my white magic classes are murder, but I'm glad I can relax with you now. Want to go do something?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Coughlin

Disturbed: Alrighty, yeah lets do something.
The OCA
Autumn.

T-DMX: *Bends his face down, it being three or four times the tree's size* Hey Crim! Hey Monica! Hey Disturbed! What's up?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Leaf.

Monica: Hiya DMX-ie! *waves at him before turning back to Disturbed* Great! Any ideas, I don't think there's anything good playing at the theater.

Crimson: Hey DMX, what's up buddy? *munches on apple*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Maple

Disturbed:*looks up at DMX* Just chillin *turns back to Monica* hmmm dunno *swings his legs to and frow from the his perch* Lets see we could....lets eat!!!

Saphire: hmmm oh I know *takes and apple and makes it grow to T-DMX's size* here DMX enjoy!!!
The OCA