Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Aleixa: *wrapped two of her tails around Lunos embracing him close then moved her fox muzzle to his and softly kissed him on the lips then backed away*

Ebon: *murs lightly*

< Computer >

Gus: *looks close at the screen* Yoosei? What about Dot?
The OCA

Nath: *looks at Gus* Uh, dude, DMX left the spam room. If Dot was in that room, Kurtz would love her. But, since she isn't, Yoosei is still very dear to Kurtzy boy.

Kurtz: *he then uncoils his arms from the hug, and clicks his fingers, as Yoosei suddenly appears* Yay for summoning powers.

Lunos: *murrs very softly and blushes at the kiss, but notices she backed away* Hr...? *his wings then slowly wrap around Alexia*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Alexia: Sorry..its just your face is so adoreble...*softly moves her muzzle to Lunos's kissing him*

* Computer *

Gus: *sweatdrops* But...that doesnt seem right...does it o.O
The OCA

Lunos: *murrs into the kiss and deepens it with her, as his arms cuddle her even closer to him*

Kurtz: Some of the things in here change... *sweat-drops* Since Dot doesn't exist in this part, Kurtz only knows Yoosei. *shrugs*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

R-Amat:*wings start massaging Ebon's back*

Yoosei: *smiles cutely* nii-san... "oh god...how i am loving this power"

Shiva: *smiles nervously*

Matt: it's not like we are doing anything wrong anyway XD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Uhm... uhh... *blushes deeply* Oh god... how am I supposed to tell her..... *he then gulps, before speaking* Y-Yoosei? C-C-Can I stay the night with Shiva, if I may?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Alexia: *uses her tails to softly rub Lunos's back*

Ebon: mmm feels good

< Computer >

Gus: I didnt think we were doing anything wrong between Saphire and Yoosei *shrugs*
The OCA

Nath: Oh no, some of that stuff really does get to other places. *sweat-drops* Like, really fast, ya know.

Lunos: *he then slowly starts to poke his tongue out into hers, as he murrs softly at her tail rubbing against his back*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

R-Amat:I'm glad.*continues massaging Ebon*