Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Blackie gave her a kiss "So...same thing or..something different?"
The OCA
OOC: Sorry to have to say this but it's been awhile since a few people have posted. Please wait for a post by the others.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Renodramon, now fully pleasured, pulled back, his large cock now shrinking as he finally pulled out, falling on his butt on the ground, his tongue still flailing out.

"Shut up you little slut" Gatomon snarled, placing a paw on Laila's mouth to cover it so she'd stop screaming, "Nice, you got your Ultimate form, now what? Are you going to keep her for yourself?" she folded her arms, tapping her foot slightly on the ground.

Laila muffled some words through Gatomon's paw, squirming from SlashAngemon's treatment.

John gasped, "What?! You... who...?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
June giggled slightly "Different..."
"You really are something. I think I'm gonna like having you around." Shady smiled as she rubbed her sore ass a little, warm pink tinted cum oozing out of it and down her cheeks as she squeezed her sore cheeks a bit, "Wow, glad I didn't get that in the mouth. I'd have drowned." She said as she cuddled up to him slightly, "But one thing," She swung out her paw knocking Renodramon into a locker, "IF YOU EVER TRY AND FUCK ME IN THE ASS AGAIN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION I WILL DELETE YOU! GOT IT!" She shouted angrily, remembering the pain of the initial penetration.

*Classroom*

Slash thought about it for a second, he was stronger than Gatomon now and could have Laila to himself if he wanted, but since the two of them seemed so similar, and not just her champion and his rookie forms, he decided to try and get on her good side figuring it'd pay off in the end, "Of course not, you were kind enough to share with me. Why wouldn't I do the same?" He said as she removed his finger from her anus and held her arms tightly, "So where do you want her? OH I just thought of something," Slash grabbed at the sash hanging from his untying it with a simple pull, he quickly looped it around Laila's arms and tied them together, "That should make things easier." he smiled.

*Bathroom*

Well, at least it's human. Sophia breathed in deeply as she forced herself to relax, a handy trick to calm her nerves, especially before a big tournament, "So, why are you here? What are you?" She asked the boy her curiosity getting the better of her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Invisimon sat down, leaning on the wall next to her "Teh Digimon Invisimon!"

OOC: The "Teh" there is intentional. ^.^
Renodramon yelped from the hit and flew directly to the locker, crushing it a bit as he slid down to the ground, his eyes making spirals as they spun from the blow he had recieved, "O-o-k-kay..." he said as his head was also spinning.

Gatomon smiled, "Thank you handsome" she said and quickly got on top of Slash's shoulder, gave him a light kiss on the cheek and then suddenly drop kicked Laila, knocking her unconcious to the ground. "It's better like this, too" she said, smiling, "Wanna take her while I eat her out?" she asked, swishing her long tail around.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blackie tilted his head "Well how do you want to do it then? I'll do whatever."
The OCA
"I... I don't know... What do you want to do...?" June said, her blush growing.
"Okay, that covers who you are. How about the what?" Sophia asked him.

*Hallway*

"Good," Shady said as she walked up to him, "So long as we're clear on that little detail."

*Classroom*

Slash chuckled a bit, "If I'm guessing correctly if I do try to get inside her tight ass she won't stay out for it, and she won't take it lying down." he said as she guessed at his member's new size, it was almost at 7 inches and didn't feel like it was at full size, "But once you're done I'm sure I'd be able to restrain her long enough to have some fun with her ass.

OOC: For anyone who's wondering this is what Slashangemon looks like.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/S...ngemon.jpg
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad