Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
June's blush quickly spread, she pressed onto Blackie more as she became aroused again, her pussy becoming damp with fresh fluid.
OOC: Sorry Kyo T . T *bangs head on wall*

Watching Railemon's tits bounce around like they were Justin started pushing as fast as he can seeing how bouncy they can get.

- Nurse's Office -

Blackie then slowly pulled away from the kiss "You...dont want to do it again...do you?"
The OCA
"Ohhh GOD! YES!! JUSTTIIIINN!!" Railemon cried in pure bliss, as she felt him thrusting as fast as he could into her, almost letting out a tiny scream as well as her breasts started to frantically bounce up and down every time he thrusted in and pulled out. Her crotch started to flare up with life, as she felt warmth entering it, and she closed her eyes, as she arched her back.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin was drooling perfusly watching Railemon's tits bounce around like they did. He started to feel his member throb and vibrate inside her pussy with a one last push he heald his member inside of her and dragon seed came hard. Seemingly endless streams of seed gushed into her pussy and now being a Railemon himself he cummed twice as much as he did as a human. A few seconds passed and cum already started gushing out of her pussy.
The OCA
That was enough to send Railemon spinning off the edge, as she felt his dragon seed pouring into her like a river. Immediately, she gave out a feminine scream, and climaxed hardly over his member, her juices also splurting out of her pussy and lubing his member even more then it had been before. Her eyes closed, as her head arched back; her body going into seventh heaven as it overflowed with pleasure. "NYYAAAAHHHHH!!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin thrusted two more times to get the rest of the seed out which was hard to believe considering the massive load he already shot into Railemon "Holy shit...that was a lot!." he said panting heavily. Indeed it was a lot his whole lower sex was drenched with his own seed with a mixture of hers. He laid back with his eyes mid-closed feeling the afterglow of his massive orgasm.
The OCA
Railemon, however, was already enjoying the bliss afterglow, as her body slowly calmed down, and she made sounds as if she was sleeping, as the last drop of both of their mixed juices dripped from her cunt and onto the now wet bed, as she let her tongue slide out of her maw. "Ohhhhhh..... gods..... I funking love you.... Justin......"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin chuckled lightly then looked at her closing one eye smiling "I funking love you too."
The OCA
The female dragoness opened her arms wide. "Well... what are you going to do now... Justin.... my horny, loving and caring dragon boy...?" She said that with a small giggle.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin gave a wide grin "I think I'm gonna get into your those lovely dirty pillows of yours" he sat up hugging her and pressing his face into her plump tits.
The OCA