Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Blackie held onto her tight "Dont worry I'll...protect you."
The OCA
Renodramon grunted silently as his cock was being jerked off again, he enjoyed each second as his large tongue made its way inside Shady's pussy, making her lips part as the first thing he did by pure coincidence, since he was shoving in, was pushing her clitoris.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhhh," Shady moaned in lust as her clitoris was rubbed, arousing her greatly as her pussy began leaking it's juices onto Reno's noise. Her tail tightened it's grip around his dick as she shuddered, squeezing it tightly.

*Bathroom*

Sophia, sensing what the creature was most likely thinking, instantly tried to get up, "NO! I WON'T LET YOU!!" She shouted as she put her hand behing her and tried to push him off.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Y-You will... oh... oh... thank you..." June clung onto Blackie tightly, shutting her eyes.

"Feisty..." Invisimon grabbed the hand trying t push him off and guided it to his sheath, rubbing Sophie's hand up and down it slowly.
Sophia shuddered in disgust as she realized she was rubbing his crotch, "S-STOP!" She tried to reach around with her other hand to push him off her again struggling to free the one he was holding.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hrrrf... That's good..." Invisimon grabbed Sophie's other hand, making it rub his sheath from the other side at the same time... his cock starting to emerge.
Sophia struggled again, he was holding both her hands forcing her to rub his crotch as he held down her legs. She slowly quit struggling as she realized she couldn't throw him off. The tip of her finger made contact with his emerging prick, her eyes widened as she realized he was almost ready to begin. "Please stop," She begged, quieter than the last time, "I never did anything to you, why are you doing this?" She asked, tears already beginning to stream down her cheeks.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heheh... Come on... Relaaax..." Invisimon released Sophia's arms, his cock fully erected and laying on top of her back; seeming to be around 7 inches long at least.
Renodramon growled from the accumulating pleasure, he was about to blow again, but he felt the juices on his nose, "Mmmrrr..." he flicked his tongue a bit, feeling the sweet and tasty flavor. The canine suddenly rammed his tongue all the way in without any consideration.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Relax? Sophia couldn't believe he had said that, How can I relax when some creature is about to rape me? She felt him release her hands, her first instinct was to run but she realized that if she tried it'd just make this even harder, "Just," a steady stream of tears began pouring from her face, "Just do what you want and then leave me alone." She said, realizing she wouldn't be able to escape. She placed her arms infront of her to brace herself for what she knew was coming next, This'll be the third time a dick has been shoved into my vagina. This couldn't possibly be any worse. She thought, not realizing how wrong she was.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad