Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Taria wanted to get up but thought better of it as she had seen the pure power of such a chaotic canine and didn't want to upset him.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sophia blinked awake as she felt an odd stirring in her pussy, she murred softly in her half-conciouss state and smiled a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Reno kept lapping eagerly, loving the taste of the girl's juices, his large tongue slowly started entering the girl's love hole eagerly, he wanted to get lot more of the sweet substance.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sophia moaned even in her sleep as she tossed and turned slightly. Her pussy was already drenched from when she came and quickly releasing even more juices as she became increasingly aroused by Reno's tongue.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: >.<
Dragonknight Kyo Wrote:"Nnyyyaaaa!!" Lumi moaned loudly, as her entrance became wetter, his finger sliding in even more easier then it did before.
Lamb of God Wrote:Blackie smiled softly "Well...should we go somewhere else? I dont think you'd want to do it right here in the hallway. Some digimon might come and want to steal you away and hurt you, I dont want that to happen."

IC:
Xen pushed his finger in further, now probing to check whether her innocence is still intact... grinning.

June nodded, blushing "Y-Yes."
Blackie sighed and stood back up on his two legs "Okay..hmmm." he looked around "Oh I got it." he gently picked June up "I wont hurt you, I promise." he ran up ahead to what looked to him the shcool's nurse's office, he quickly slid in and shut the door wish the girl still in his arm "We shouldnt be interupted in here." he gently set her down on the floor "Now are you possitive you want to do this?"
The OCA
June nodded again "I-I don't know why... but it felt r-really good..."
Renodramon kept lapping like a thirsty dog, eating up everything he could and more, his tongue stopped as it reached Sophia's G-spot, where it practically started attacking it with pushes.

Laila teared as Gatomon kissed, she didn't move, but she moaned and squirmed from the pleasure she was despising at the moment, "I beg you... please stop..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blackie rubbed the back of his head looking on June "Okay..umm." He walked to one of the cots that kids would usually use to take a nap. With a short hop he was on the cot his back facing the wall "Alright come here." he said softly motioning with his paws "Like I said...I wont hurt you."
The OCA
"O-Okay..." June climbed up onto the cot, watching Blackie shyly.