Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"No I won't leave you alone I want a pretty little slave girl to do my bidding. So we can do this this the hard way where Slashmon and me beat the shit out of you and fuck you or be nice and do as I say and you will enjoy what we are going to do to you," said Gatomon as she held her claws at Laila neck.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renodramon pounced Taria, growling to her menacingly, "Grrrr..." he growled louder, his paws squishing her chest as they were on top of her breasts. The mon was baring his fangs in front of her face like a dog with rabies.

"And, and then... you'll leave me alone?" Laila asked, even more scared.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No I won't let you go your going to be my sex slave. Now lay down on the ground," said Gatomon forcefuly as she let go of Laila neck and drop to the ground.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"And don't even bother running, in the time it took you to take two steps I could cut both your achille's tendons and drop you to the ground permanently." Slashmon threatened as he bared his razor sharp claws.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Laila sobbed and lay on the ground, "Please... please let me go..." she started tearing, "I haven't done anything wrong... p-please."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't cry slave I don't like it when you do," Gatomon said gently as she kissed Laila sweet red lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"B-but..." she shivered as she felt the feline kiss her lips, her legs shaking, "I just..." she sobbed again, "I just wanna go home..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Taria felt strange. she was extremely scared of this fierce animal but yet quite pleasured by the pressure on her young breasts. she moaned slightly, just enough for him to hear.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Suddenly, Renodramon felt such an urge to continue he was about to swipe at her face, but he heard the moan and closed his eyes, upon opening them both pupils were again black, he had his eyes widened. He looked down on the girl below him and then hopped off, he went towards Sophia and quickly put his face down her coverings, his face in front of her snout, where he started lapping at as if there was nectar in it, his tails wagged behind him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gatomon deeped the kiss and exploring Laila mouth as she reached down a pinch one of her nippes roughly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz