Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Ebon: *licks Katt's ear* Oh yeah

Ebon: Person below penetrate
The OCA
Katt: Oh I'll penetrate, *Quickly whips her tail around and thrusts it inot Ebon's tail hole* I just didn't say where.

Katt: The person below me will scream my name.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: OOOHHH KATTT!!!! Oh you know me too well cutie *fondles Katt's tits with more firmness*

Person below me knows me too well....go faster please *grins*
The OCA
Katt: Ohhhh, *Begins sliding in her tail as far as she can* I love the feeling of your tight ass crushing my tail.

Katt: The person below me thinks we should borrow some of Mindy's toys.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: mmm If you cant get her toys...we can always have her join in *starts licking Katt's neck*

Person below me will ask Mindy for some of her toys or ask her to join
The OCA
Mindy: *Sneaks up behind Ebon and wraps her arms around her, squeezing her tits* How about both?

Katt: Oh wonderful idea. *goes to Mindy's 'Toy' chest and pulls out a long string of light blue anal beads, each bigger than the last.

Mindy: Hmmm, Ebon or Katt? Who should get the beads?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: Since its Mindy's toys I suppose she'll be the one to use them...*lays down on a bed and spreads her cheeks* I'm ready hun..oh and I'll eat Katt out at the same time if she wants.

Person below me will please lube the beads before shoving them up my ass
The OCA
Katt: Such a kind offer, *Lies down and moves her crotch infront of Ebon's face* how could I refuse?

Mindy: Don't worry, *Pours a small amount of lube in her hand and rubs it over the anal beads* I'll be gentle, *Places the first bead against Ebon's ass and slowly pushes it in* More or no more?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon: *already licking Katt's pussy lets out a muffled* 'ore

Person below me will push another one in.
The OCA
Mindy: I'll do even better, *Slides another bead into her ass, followed immediately by a third pushing it in with a slight bit more difficulty from it's size* Only three and it's getting difficult? We still have a long way to go.

Katt: *Places her hands onto Ebon's head and begins pressing her face into her pussy* Oh yes, eat me out! *Begins rubbing her tail against Ebon's pussy* Insert or don't?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad