Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Yoosei: *she shakes her head and then looks away while talking in a low tone of voice*...I want to get out of this place....please
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *sweat-drops* Is there... a problem, with this restuarant? Or... is it... us?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *lower ears* it's just... because of me... Nath and Saphire were almost being mad at each other...because of the yuri stuff... and it was my fault to had play along on that trick we made for Nath...i feel bad with myself
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: I thought he took it quite maturely, actually, instead of going all hell-bent and being sick like he was before. But, if you want me to take you away from here... *hugs her and teleport's to Yoosei's Room*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *makes the slice of cake she had wrapped in a napkin, to disappear and then she hugs Kurtz tightly* thanks
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *as soon as Kurtz and Yoosei left she put her head on the table*..It was barely Yuri...we touched each other with our tails...I dont see what the big deal is...we didnt kiss or anything..
The OCA

Nath: *sweat-drops* And remind me, since when was girls feeling other girls' breasts with their tails not yuri. Because it's still part of your body, and it can touch things, so... *shrugs* ..I'm not going into technicality.

Kurtz: *cuddles Yoosei* Don't feel down.... okay? You're the cute little foxie I like so much, I hate seeing ya down.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: *sat back up*..Me and you...need a vacation...just me...you..a bikini..and a warm beach..
The OCA

Nath: Wait, we do? *blink* And wait, why do we need a bikini? (Rofl...)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: I will try not to feel down...*sighs*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA