Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Saphire:Okay *followed Yoosei out the door and as she followed her out she couldnt help but take a glance at her butt*...NO!!!..*she lead Yoosei down to the cafe she was talking about*..its right here...*she went and openned the door for Yoosei*
The OCA

Yoosei: *smiles* well thank you *she walks inside the cafe, and while she walks inside, she waves her butt seductively*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *as she walked in she watched Yoosei shake her butt*...oh she knows I looked!!!..it IS kinda cute...Over there in the corner is good..*walking up to the corner booth she shook her butt a bit to give a little back before sitting down*
The OCA

Yoosei: *smiles and walks to the corner booth, pulls out a chair and sits down gently*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Saphire: *with a swish of her tail she pulled a chair and sat down and read the menu* They have everything here so whatever kind you want they'll have it.
The OCA

Yoosei: even chocolate cake?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Nath: *sat at a different chair, his face covered by a menu while he wears shades and odd clothing* Think she'll notice us here?

Steven: *in an odd costume, as well as wearing huge fake glasses and a fake moustache* Nope, they neeever will.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Saphire: The best in town...but I think I'm going to get slice of cheese cake..hmm..yeah chocolate cheesecake with peanutbutter crust...*she waves to the waitress*

Fox Waitress: Hey you two what will it be? *gets out her notepad*

Saphire: You first Yoosei
The OCA

Steven: Did you remember not to put the sword behind the chair? That'll easily give you off.

Nath: Oh bullocks.

Steven: *sweat-drops* The sword's behind Saphire, isn't it.

Nath: *nods*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Yoosei: *smiles* I want a slice of chocolate cake please
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)