Join our server on Discord

the DaD FIGHTING ARENA!
Tieya: *lets out a little giggle, as she runs her claw over his bulge*

Kurtz: Hehehe, no problem. *smiles softly* But, uhh, you do know Steven also re-edited and put time back only one month for you, Nath, me and White? *sweat-drops*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: uuuhhhhh you always new how to drive me crazy *grinning as he started unbuttoning his trousers*

Saphire: *shakes her head and blinks* Huh?
The OCA
Tieya: *giggles softly* Of course... hun....

Kurtz: You wouldn't even KNOW Nath if we were set back two months ago. *sighs* And, as I believe.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed:*grins as he slides his trousers off and his hard-on member flops out*
The OCA
Tieya: Ooh! *giggles softly, as her claw wraps around his member* Now I know what you were talking about....

Kurtz: As I said before. At least he's able to feel happiness. *looks away at the train*

Luna: DAMN YOU! *throws another fireball at Steven*

Steven: GRAH! *throws another ice dragon spirit at Luna, while dodging the fireball*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *murrs softly as Tieya grasps his member twitching a bit in her grasp*
The OCA
Tieya: Oh yes, that's hard. *quickly slides down Disturbed's body down to his hardened member, and licks the tip of it softly, nuzzling it as well*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: mmmmmooohhh yeah *member throbbed under Tieya's light licks and nuzzles*
The OCA
Tieya: Gee, isn't the person up in the sky controlling you forgetting something? *giggles, before taking Disturbed's member into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on it softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: mmmhhh maybe...uh..man..thats great

Justin: Ummm that was too long was it hehe woops...too much reaction just from a couple licks.
The OCA